Wednesday, 11 March 2009 21:07
IPRA is for you if...
- You need flexible, reliable, affordable and creative PR services for ongoing consultation, short-term project or just to jump in and help with a project on an hourly basis.
- Your in-house communications department needs additional PR support but hiring fulltime staff is not in your budget
- You recently lost a PR staff member but can’t afford to hire someone fulltime
- Your company needs PR support but is too small to have an in-house PR department
- Your agency needs expertise in a specific area
- You need help to meet a tight deadline, win a new account or serve an existing client
- You need a PR professional who can line up a top-notch team of professionals to help meet client needs
- You need a local PR representative who knows area reporters better than an out of town agency
- You need someone on the ground to manage a Washington, D.C. event