Wednesday, 11 March 2009 21:59
- Business development opportunities including special networking events with potential clients from the agency, nonprofit, and corporate sectors; publicity opportunities; and marketing initiatives
- Ongoing promotion of independent practitioners through advertising, direct mail marketing, pro bono work, and media relations—driving traffic, and new business, to IPRA’s website
- Visibility on the IPRA Web site where potential clients can find you through our search capability based on industries you specialize in and services you provide
- Access to contract templates (photo releases, client and subcontractor agreements, confidentiality, “work made for hire”)
- Membership in our YahooGroup listserv, which enables you to communicate with the entire group by simply using one master e-mail address
- Pooling of “indie” resources for participation in webinars, teleseminars, and other professional development programs
- Monthly IPRA networking and professional development meetings—“dutch” luncheon events.
- Access to vendors and suppliers with special discounts for IPRA members.
- Access to IPRA’s resource list of vendors recommended by the membership.